PATHways is our new program that works with families helping to think through and plan for upcoming life needs and work through what is needed to get to the next point in life. Send an email to Keren or call 717-394-5251 to learn how this program to help you! Click HERE to see the flyer!
Do you know a child age 8 to 12 who has a sibling with a disability? Sometimes the child wants something that is just for them. That’s where SibTalk comes in! A monthly club-like time with activities, games, discussions, and snacks.
To register, send an email to Marleigh, call 717-394-5251, or click HERE!
When: March 12, 2017 from 6:30 to 8 pm
Location: Our new office, 116 W Airport Rd Suite A, Lititz, PA 17543
♦ ♦ ♦
S.O.S. Donation Card for: Park City Diner and Knight and Day Diner. Get one now and support The Arc of Lancaster Lebanon.
Amazon Smile For every sale you make on Amazon.Smile, a donation is made to us. Simply log onto the link below and select “The Arc of Lancaster County” as your charity. Smile.Amazon.com
Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies and The Arc join forces in creating friendships
Event & Program Pictures
Family and Friends Picnic
SibTalk Support Group
“…none of my friends had a brother with disabilities. I always felt different.” -Ben
- SibTalk is a program for brothers and sisters of kids with disabilities.
- Sibs with brothers and sisters come together to have fun and share ideas and feelings.
- Sibs can talk about the anger, frustration, hurt, confusion and stress that come with having a sibling with special needs.
- Sibs can talk about their pride, strengths and uniqueness in having a sibling with a disability and know that everyone will understand
- Sibs will never be asked to talk or share if they are uncomfortable or dot not feel like it.
Schedule for 2017-2018
All sessions held from 6:30 to 8 pm*
September 11, 2017
October 9, 2017
November 13, 2017
December 11, 2017
January 8, 2018
February 12, 2018
March 12, 2018
April 9, 2018
May 14, 2018 ~ Special Event
(Registration is required)
Any questions? Call us at 717-394-5251 or email email@example.com