PATHways is our new program that works with families helping to think through and plan for upcoming life needs and work through what is needed to get to the next point in life. Send an email to Keren or call 717-394-5251 to learn how this program to help you! Click HERE to see the flyer!
Do you know a child age 8 to 12 who has a sibling with a disability? Sometimes the child wants something that is just for them. That’s where SibTalk comes in! A monthly club-like time with activities, games, discussions, and snacks.
To register, send an email to Marleigh, call 717-394-5251, or click HERE!
When: March 12, 2017 from 6:30 to 8 pm
Location: Our new office, 116 W Airport Rd Suite A, Lititz, PA 17543
♦ ♦ ♦
S.O.S. Donation Card for: Park City Diner and Knight and Day Diner. Get one now and support The Arc of Lancaster Lebanon.
Amazon Smile For every sale you make on Amazon.Smile, a donation is made to us. Simply log onto the link below and select “The Arc of Lancaster County” as your charity. Smile.Amazon.com
Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies and The Arc join forces in creating friendships
Event & Program Pictures
Family and Friends Picnic
The Arc has teamed with Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies in creating opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
If your are an individual age 18 and older, interested in being matched with a buddy and would like additional information, email Millersville University at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elizabethtown College at email@example.com.
To join Best Buddies
1. go to www.bestbuddiesonline.org
2. go to tab Membership Application / College
3. pick Member type “new” or “returning”. If joining for the first time you are a new member
4. select PA and which college program you want (Millersville or Elizabethtown). Go to next page.
5. enter your information, address, and answer questions. Go to next page
6. pick your role. If you have a disability, it will ask you to be a Buddy or Associate Buddy. Generally you pick Buddy and let the chapter work out the details. Go to next page
7. provide emergency contact information and other information. Go to next page
8. sign agreements.
9. You will then get an email giving you information about joining their group.