Light Up The Night Gala ~ Sat., May 2
Information and Registration
2015 Ride to Achieve ~ Sat., May 30
♦ APRIL 2015 EVENTS ♦
♦Saturday 4/11 ~ 9am to 5 pm
Day of Pampering
Prayer & Care Day at Lancaster Catholic HS
♦Sunday 4/12 ~ 8 to 11 am
Pancake Breakfast to benefit The Arc
hosted by Our Lady of Lourdes
Knight of Columbus, 150 Water Street, Lanc
♦Monday 4/13 ~ 6:30 to 8 pm
Meet Steve Suroviec, Deputy Secretary
Office of Developmental Programs (ODP)
PA Department of Human Services
♦Tuesday 4/21 ~ 6:30 to 8 pm
Moving Forward Conversations
Sibshop, for ages 8-12,
Come Join the Fun
IU 13 Local Task Force Meeting Schedule for 2014-2015
Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies and The Arc join forces in creating friendships
Annual Report FY 13-14
The Arc of PA
The Arc has teamed with Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies in creating opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
If your are an individual age 18 and older, interested in being matched with a buddy and would like additional information, email Millersville University at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elizabethtown College, Marla Peiffer at email@example.com.
To join Best Buddies
1. go to www.bestbuddiesonline.org
2. go to tab Membership Application / College
3. pick Member type “new” or “returning”. If joining for the first time you are a new member
4. select PA and which college program you want (either Millersville or Elizabethtown). Go to next page.
5. enter your information, address, and answer questions. Go to next page
6. pick your role. If you have a disability, it will ask you to be a Buddy or Associate Buddy. Generally you pick Buddy and let the chapter work out the details. Go to next page
7. provide emergency contact information and other information. Go to next page
8. sign agreements.
9. You will then get an email giving you information about joining their group.