♦ SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2016 EVENTS ♦
♦ Friends and Family Picnic
Join our family and friends for
good food, games, and laughter!
Saturday, October 1 from 11 am to 2 pm
RSVP ~ by Sep 27 to 717-394-5251 or
Discussion, activities, games and
snacks for kids ages 8 to 12 who
have a sibling with a disability.
Request an application at
♦ Family Information Sessions
Join us the second Monday of
each month from 6:30 to 8pm!
This month’s topic will introduce
our new pilot program, PATHways.
Click HERE for further information.
RSVP ~ to 717-394-5251 or
♦ ♦ ♦
S.O.S. Donation Card for:
Park City Diner and
Knight and Day Diner
Get one now and support The Arc
Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies and The Arc join forces in creating friendships
The Arc has teamed with Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies in creating opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
If your are an individual age 18 and older, interested in being matched with a buddy and would like additional information, email Millersville University at email@example.com or Elizabethtown College, Marla Peiffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join Best Buddies
1. go to www.bestbuddiesonline.org
2. go to tab Membership Application / College
3. pick Member type “new” or “returning”. If joining for the first time you are a new member
4. select PA and which college program you want (either Millersville or Elizabethtown). Go to next page.
5. enter your information, address, and answer questions. Go to next page
6. pick your role. If you have a disability, it will ask you to be a Buddy or Associate Buddy. Generally you pick Buddy and let the chapter work out the details. Go to next page
7. provide emergency contact information and other information. Go to next page
8. sign agreements.
9. You will then get an email giving you information about joining their group.