♦ NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2016 EVENTS ♦
♦ Arc Angel
This program provides holiday gifts to individuals with
developmental and intellectual disabilities who have no
family or limited resources. Become a donor today by
contacting us at at 717-394-5251 or
♦ ♦ ♦
S.O.S. Donation Card for:
Park City Diner and
Knight and Day Diner
Get one now and support The Arc
For every sale you make on Amazon.Smile, a donation is made to us. Simply log onto the link below and select “The Arc of Lancaster County” as your charity.
Smile.Amazon.com log in
Lancaster-Lebanon Local Task Force
Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies and The Arc join forces in creating friendships
The Arc has teamed with Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies in creating opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
If your are an individual age 18 and older, interested in being matched with a buddy and would like additional information, email Millersville University at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elizabethtown College, Shelby Brown at email@example.com.
To join Best Buddies
1. go to www.bestbuddiesonline.org
2. go to tab Membership Application / College
3. pick Member type “new” or “returning”. If joining for the first time you are a new member
4. select PA and which college program you want (either Millersville or Elizabethtown). Go to next page.
5. enter your information, address, and answer questions. Go to next page
6. pick your role. If you have a disability, it will ask you to be a Buddy or Associate Buddy. Generally you pick Buddy and let the chapter work out the details. Go to next page
7. provide emergency contact information and other information. Go to next page
8. sign agreements.
9. You will then get an email giving you information about joining their group.