♦ November 2015 EVENTS ♦
♦ Family Session
Guardianship & Power of Attorney
Monday 11/9 from 6:30 to 8:00pm
The Arc office, room B103
♦ Sibshop ~ Now thru May 2016
from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm for kids 8-12
Register now and join the fun!
♦ The ExtraOrdinary Give
On Friday, November 20, go online
and donate to The Arc. Help us reach
our goal of $10,000.
♦ Arc Angel ~ Call or email to
purchase a holiday gift for an individual
participating in our Arc Angel Project.
♦ ♦ ♦
S.O.S. Donation Card for:
Park City Diner and
Knight and Day Diner
Get one now and support The Arc
IU 13 Local Task Force Meeting Schedule for 2015-2016
Lancaster Transition Coordinating Council (TCC)
schedule of meetings for 2015-2016
Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies and The Arc join forces in creating friendships
Annual Report FY 13-14
The Arc of PA
The Arc has teamed with Millersville University and Elizabethtown College Best Buddies in creating opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
If your are an individual age 18 and older, interested in being matched with a buddy and would like additional information, email Millersville University at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elizabethtown College, Marla Peiffer at email@example.com.
To join Best Buddies
1. go to www.bestbuddiesonline.org
2. go to tab Membership Application / College
3. pick Member type “new” or “returning”. If joining for the first time you are a new member
4. select PA and which college program you want (either Millersville or Elizabethtown). Go to next page.
5. enter your information, address, and answer questions. Go to next page
6. pick your role. If you have a disability, it will ask you to be a Buddy or Associate Buddy. Generally you pick Buddy and let the chapter work out the details. Go to next page
7. provide emergency contact information and other information. Go to next page
8. sign agreements.
9. You will then get an email giving you information about joining their group.